Clinics & Medical
CUSTOMIZED HOSPICE CARE TO HELP YOU ENJOY EVERY MOMENT
Hospice affirms the belief that it is important to make every moment of life as meaningful as possible, from the first days of a life-limiting illness to the last — to strengthen the quality of life.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT HOSPICE FOR YOU
Choosing hospice in the last months of life offers many valuable benefits, not only to those living with a life-limiting illness but also to loved ones and caregivers. How do you find the best hospice for your unique needs? Asking the right questions can help ensure you find the right services and fit for you.
* Medical Management (Physician-directed services, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurse Case Management)
* Personal Care Assistance (including but not limited to bathing, hygiene, light housekeeping)
* Emotional and Spiritual Support (medical social services, crisis services, spiritual services, bereavement services, trained volunteers)
* Integrated Therapies and Services
* Medical Equipment (related to the hospice diagnosis)
* Medical Supplies (related to the hospice diagnosis)
* Medications (related to the hospice diagnosis)
* Short-term respite
* 24/7 availability
WHERE IS CARE DELIVERED?
Hospice services complement the care you currently receive wherever you call home:
House or apartment
Friend’s or relative’s home
We service hospice patients in many areas across the Twin Cities, this includes the following counties: Dakota County, Hennepin County, Rice County and Scott County. We service patients at their locations.